Welcome to Caritas Felices
Our mission is to help little girls who who were abused by their own relatives and give them security, protection and speacialised attention.
All of which with the aim of helping them is their physical, mental, social and spiritual recovery.
The girls are sent to us by different national and international organisations such as INABIF, MIMDES, DEMUNAS, UGEL to name a few.
- Evaluate and diagnose little girls who were sexual abused
- Give them specialized therapy
- Achieve the total social, psychical and spiritual recovering of the girls.
- Educate young women leaders, who help their community in prevention of the cases of sexual abuse.
- Train adults in the community to promote the prevention on this issue.
- Sensitize people in the issue of sexual abuse.
- Educate good citizens.
The orphanage houses thirty girls between the ages of 6-18 years old. But our institution struggles with the necessary resources to give them an adequate lifestyle. The help that we are trying to provide is not constant enough to provide the girls with the lifestyles that our vision requires.
We DO NOT receive any kind of help from the state. They seldom come and eventually check the conditions of the girls. But if they see that the organization is not adequate, the orphanage could be closed down and the girls could be sent again to their homes where the initial problem arose.